Signed in as:
Signed in as:
1. Copyrights and Trademark Information. The entire contents of the Site, including site design, text, graphics, interfaces, downloadable documents, materials and the selection and arrangements thereof, are protected by international copyright and trademark laws, with ALL RIGHTS RESERVED. The owner of the copyrights and trademarks is Landmark Reports, LLC, its affiliates or other third party licensors.
YOU MAY NOT MODIFY, COPY, REPRODUCE, REPUBLISH, UPLOAD, POST, TRANSMIT, OR DISTRIBUTE, IN ANY MANNER, THE MATERIAL ON THE SITE. You may print and download portions of material from the different areas of the Site solely for your internal use provided you agree not to change or delete any copyrighted or proprietary notices from the materials.
Any use of materials on the website, including reproduction for purposes other than those noted above, modification, distribution, or replication, any form of data extraction or data mining, or other commercial exploitation of any kind, without prior written permission of an authorized officer of Landmark Reports, LLC is strictly prohibited. Users agree that they will not use any robot, spider, or other automatic device, or manual process to monitor or copy our web pages or the content contained therein without prior written permission of an authorized officer of Landmark Reports, LLC.
Landmark Reports (SM), and any Landmark Reports logos appearing on the website are proprietary marks of Landmark Reports, LLC. Trademarks may not be used in connection with any product or service that is not provided by Landmark Reports LLC, in any manner that is likely to cause confusion among customers, or in any manner that disparages or discredits Landmark Reports, LLC or any of its websites.
All other trademarks displayed on Landmark Reports, LLC’s website are the trademarks of their respective customers, clients, and or vendors, and constitute neither an endorsement nor a recommendation of those Vendors. In addition, such use of trademarks or links to the web sites of Vendors is not intended to imply, directly or indirectly, that those Vendors endorse or have any affiliation with Landmark Reports, LLC or any of its brands.
2. Notification of Claimed Copyright Infringement. Pursuant to Section 512(c) of the Copyright Revision Act, as enacted through the Digital Millennium Copyright Act, Landmark Reports, LLC designates the following individual as its agent for receipt of notifications of claimed copyright infringement.
Landmark Reports, LLC
40946 US Hwy 19N
Tampa, Florida 34689
By Telephone: 813-810-4335
By Email: email@example.com
3. Disclaimer of Warranties. The site is provided by Landmark Reports, LLC on an "as is" and on an "as available" basis. To the fullest extent permitted by applicable law, Landmark Reports, LLC makes no representations or warranties of any kind, express or implied, regarding the use or the results of the Site or the information downloaded or derived from the Site in terms of its correctness, accuracy, reliability, or otherwise.
4. Limitation of Liability. LANDMARK REPORTS, LLC SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY DAMAGES WHATSOEVER, AND IN PARTICULAR LANDMARK REPORTS, LLC SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY SPECIAL, INDIRECT, CONSEQUENTIAL, OR INCIDENTAL DAMAGES, OR DAMAGES FOR LOST PROFITS, LOSS OF REVENUE, OR LOSS OF USE, ARISING OUT OF OR RELATED TO THIS WEB SITE OR THE INFORMATION CONTAINED IN IT, WHETHER SUCH DAMAGES ARISE IN CONTRACT, NEGLIGENCE, TORT, UNDER STATUTE, IN EQUITY, AT LAW, OR OTHERWISE, EVEN IF LANDMARK REPORTS, LLC HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES. SOME JURISDICTIONS DO NOT ALLOW FOR THE LIMITATION OR EXCLUSION OF LIABILITY FOR INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, THEREFORE SOME OF THE ABOVE LIMITATIONS IS INAPPLICABLE.
5. Indemnification. User agrees to indemnify, defend and hold harmless Landmark Reports, LLC, its parents, subsidiaries, affiliates, officers, directors, employees, agents, licensors, suppliers and any third party information providers, from and against all losses, expenses, damages and costs, including reasonable attorney fees and costs, resulting from or arising out of use of the Service, the violation of this Agreement, or infringement by user, or other user of the Service using authorized users computer, of any intellectual property or any other right of any person or entity.
6. Modifications and Interruption to Service. Landmark Reports, LLC reserves the right to modify or discontinue the Service with or without notice to the Member.
7. Third-Party Sites. Our website may include links to other sites on the Internet that are owned and operated by online merchants and other third parties. You acknowledge that we are not responsible for the availability of, or the content located on or through, any third-party site.
8. Disclaimer Regarding Accuracy of Vendor Information. While Landmark Reports, LLC makes every effort to ensure that the information on this website is accurate, we can make no representations or warranties as to the accuracy or reliability of any information provided on this website.
9. Governing Jurisdiction of the Courts, State of Florida. Our website is operated and provided in the State of Florida.
11. Earnings and Income Disclaimers. You agree that our company is not responsible for the success or failure of your business decisions relating to any information presented by our company, or our company products or services.
Copyright © 2022 Landmark Reports - All Rights Reserved.
40946 US Hwy 19N Suite 451 Tarpon Springs FL 34689